Bradley Gibson, an actor and singer. ( Source : Instagram )
Bradley Gibson is an American singer and actor, currently married to his husband, Adam Hyndman.
Gibson is a renowned personality in the entertainment industry. He is well known as a singer and actor. Gibson’s career took off after he played the role of Joe Harper on The CW’s Kung Fu.
He amassed a huge fan base after his role as Joe Harper. He was most recently seen in Partner Track 2022, although he has also acted in films and television shows such as Power Book II: Ghost and Kung Fu.
|Age||31 years old|
|Born||1991 in Pinehurst, North Carolina, United States.|
|Occupation||Singer and actor|
Is Bradley Gibson From Partner Track Married?
Bradley Gibson is happily married to his husband, Adam Hyndman. His husband is also a part of the Broadway and has been a part of many notable projects. He has been a part of Hadestown, Once On This Island, and as Prince Abdullah in Aladdin.
He has also produced a play called “The Inheritance.” Adam is a Tony Award-winning producer, chef, lobbyist, and performer. This Broadway pair were engaged in 2019 and announced their engagement on their Instagram accounts.
Considering both Bradley and Adam have similar interests and are in the same industry, they must be compatible with one another. They often post pictures of each other on their Instagram account.
They are not shy about expressing their love for one another and often flaunt each other on their social media account. Their fans love them together and often shower the couple with compliments.
Bradley Gibson Early Career And Biography Explored
Gibson began his acting career as a theater artist, appearing in Off-Broadway productions such as School for Scandal, Dreamgirls, The Donkey Show, and Ragtime, but his life changed when he was cast as Simba in the Broadway production “The Lion King.”
He was offered a part in “Mozart in the Jungle,” a TV series in which he played a supporting role, and in 2021 Gibson featured in many TV series “Kung Fu,” “Power Book II: Ghost,” and he was also seen in a movie “Fire Island,” his role as Johnny was well received, and it gave him the popularity he needed.
He recently landed a role in Netflix’s “Partner Track,” alongside Arden Cho, Dominic Sherwood, and Nolan Gerard Funk. His off-Broadway credits include “Love’s Labour’s Lost,” “School For Scandal,” and “The Last Goodbye.”
10 facts about Bradley Gibson
- Bradley Gibson is a talented singer and actor who started his career on Broadway.
- Gibson was born in North Carolina, the United States, and has been living here for most of his life,
- The actor is very fond of flowers and his favorite is red roses.
- He owns a big and looked-after garden where he often spends his time.
- Bradley is very open about his sexuality and he identifies as a gay man.
- The singer has been married to his husband, Adam Hyndman.
- Throughout his career in the entertainment industry, he has been a part of both movies and television shows.
- He got offered his first professional production at the age of 16.
- Gibson is best known for his role as Joe Harper on The CW’s Kung Fu.
- His most recent film was Partner Track which came out in 2022 on Netflix.