How did Kevin Holloman fare? Michael Morgan, the Murderer, Has Been Arrested: The Whole Story

On October 21, 2020, Michael Morgan shot Kevin Holloman in Brooklyn. On August 5, he was accused of committing another shooting.

Holloman was fatally murdered in front of 761 Herkimer Street in Bedford Stiffsant at 9:36 that night. Soon after, Kings County Hospital announced his death.

How does Kevin Holloman fare?

In 2020, Holloman was killed from multiple gunshot wounds he received in Brooklyn. After being shot several times, he was taken to the hospital immediately in an effort to save his life. Unfortunately, he was later pronounced dead in hospital.

Police have reported that they have detained a man in connection with this crime who is also suspected of another shooting on August 1, 2022, which may put an end to the mystery of the man’s murder. A row over lukewarm fries led to 20-year-old Michael Morgan of Brooklyn shooting a restaurant employee.

On August 3, 2022, Michael Morgan was charged with another murder.

Steps have already been taken to bring murder charges against Morgan, and he has officially admitted to Holloman’s murder. However, it is unclear whether he has been charged in the hotel employee murder case or not.

Michael Morgan, the murderer, was arrested in connection with the murder of a McDonald’s employee shortly after the incident on Fulton Street in Bedford-Stuyvesant. He was charged with criminal possession of a weapon and attempted murder on Tuesday night, according to authorities.

On Wednesday, he admitted killing Kevin Holloman. In front of a building on Herkimer Street in Bed-Stuy, Kevin Holloman was fatally shot three times.

Michael Morgan shot Matthew Webb outside Brooklyn MacDonald on August 1, 2022.

Long suspected of murder six blocks from the scene where he was accused of opening fire on Matthew Webb on Monday, Morgan has been the subject of 13 previous arrests.

Prosecutors sought more evidence before arresting Morgan for the crime. The situation is still under investigation, and officers hope to have some updates soon.

Update on Michael Morgan’s case and conviction

That evening, shortly after seven, Morgan’s mother and Matthew Webb, a 23-year-old employee of Bedford-Stuyvesant McDonald, were said to get into a food argument. He learned of the conflict through his mother.

Inside the restaurant, he challenged the employee. Later, the controversy continued outdoors, when Morgan allegedly pulled out a pistol and shot Webb once in the neck.

Webb was taken in serious condition by paramedics to Brookdale University Hospital. Webb’s death was determined to be a murder on August 3. On August 2, police arrested and interrogated Morgan.

She later faced two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm and attempted murder. It is unclear whether Webb’s death caused his charges to change.

Morgan and his girlfriend went to the fast food chain after the suspect’s mother, Lisa Vollmore, told Morgan via FaceTime that she had had a falling out with McDonald’s employees over cold French fries on Monday. On the same day, his girlfriend was also charged with illegal possession of a handgun.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *